12.15.2010

Pumpkins and Cookies

We carved our pumpkins that we grew in our garden. Tegan loved watching and telling mom what to carve in his pumpkin. He insisted that it have eyes, nose, and lips. He was not a fan of touching all the pumpkin mush, I don’t blame him.

We didn’t get pics of ours but David carved a really cool scary monster in his. I attempted a owl in one pumpkin and it didn’t turn out. I attempted again and the next day it collapsed. Hopefully I have better luck next time. 

DSCN2056

DSCN2057

DSCN2058

We decorated the cookies that we got from Bountiful Baskets. That’s right they not only sell produce. The kit came with cookies and frosting. That is how I like to make my sugar cookies!DSCN2060

DSCN2061

DSCN2062

DSCN2063

CHEESE!

DSCN2064

YUM!

DSCN2065

DSCN2067

CHEESE!

DSCN2068

Ta-da!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...