12.27.2010

After Christmas Shopping

Tegan and I got up early this morning to find a few After Christmas sale items. There wasn't a whole lot. We did make it to Old Navy to get some $15 jeans. I don't know how people can pay more than that on a pair of jeans. I am cheap and I like it!
I was on the hunt to find a special cookie plate for Santa and some 5x7 frames for pics with Santa. I came with neither. I don't know why it is so hard. I remember last year I was on the hunt for the same things and came home empty. Then I also remembered that I was going to make some frames. Maybe I will have to start working on them so they are ready for next year....cause it may take me awhile. Any ideas on where to find a plate? Maybe I will have to head to Quilted Bear tomorrow.
The next couple of days we will be spending our time cleaning and organizing. Especially Teg's room. This kid has so many toys and no where to put them. I think I finally have some motivation to finish his dresser. Now I just need to get it hauled to my parents basement so I can work on it. If I can get that done I will have a ton of room in his closet since that is where we have his clothes.
Then at the end of the week, I am thinking Thursday we will start the process....the Potty Training Process. I hope with me not working for 4 days will give us enough time.
With my luck probably not.
I am still looking for lots of ideas and suggestions. Thanks for those who have given me some already!
I just feel so unprepared for this journey, can you ever be ready?
I guess Ready or Not here we go!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...