12.30.2010

Potty Training Day 1

Potty training has gone surprisingly well today. My cousin sent me an e-book that she used for her kids that she got from a friend. I am doing everything that it says to do except to not let him wear diapers or pull-ups at night. This kid drinks a ton and does so through the night cause it is so dry here. She says that if you do not give them drinks 2-3 hours before bedtime but right now that just isn't reasonable. And I am totally ok with that.
I have found that he doesn't like when I tell him to go to the bathroom. He likes to go on his own. And he sure does. Setting the timer also doesn't work. I just remind him that if he needs to use the bathroom to let me know. This is exactly what the e-book says to do and it has worked!
Tegan has had one big accident and 2 little accidents. He even had a BM by himself. I am so proud of him! Hopefully we can all keep it up. And hopefully I won't lose my patience. I have done very well today as well. LOL
If anyone would like a copy of the e-book feel free to leave a comment with your email and I will forward it on to you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! That is so great for the first day! I'm impressed!! :) Good job!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...