12.31.2010

Happy New Year!

I will have to admit this year has been a tough one. But really though what year isn't? Here are just a recap of what has happened this year:
  • Mister Tegan turned 2 years old in February.
  • Earlier this year David's grandma passed away. It was a bittersweet moment. I am so happy that she is no longer suffering and in a beautiful place.
  • During the same weekend I celebrated my 23rd birthday.
  • We had endless car problems.
  • We were blessed in many ways. It is amazing what paying your tithing can do. Somehow we were able to have a little extra money each month.
  • We went to Yellowstone for David's family reunion.
  • I started working.
  • David turned 26 years old.
  • We spent and continue to spend many days apart due to our 3 jobs.
  • Tegan has thrived and finally started talking a lot more. Not where he should be yet but we are working on that.
  • I got released from Primary after 2 years.
  • We celebrated Thanksgiving with my family instead of David's family cause we both had to work.
  • Tegan and I both took trips to the ER.
  • I had many OBGYN appointments.
  • We spent a lot of money on infertility drugs and ovulation tests.
  • I had some hard months due to my crazy hormones. (I found comfort in knowing that my family and friends were there for me during these hard times)
  • David rolled his ankle playing softball during the summer and to this day still has pain.
  • David was recognized many times at work and got many gift cards for them. He saved them all and we were finally able to get a Wii balance board and a nunchuk. (we can play together now!)
  • Lots of colds and flu's.
  • We spent Christmas with my family for Christmas. We got to talk to Elder Whipple for hours. Tegan loved talking to his uncle.
  • We ended this year with potty training Tegan.

So this year hasn't been all that bad but we sure have had some trying times. We look forward to a new year and all that it has in store for us. Maybe a baby? Maybe a new place? We can only hope.

I am keeping my resolutions pretty simple this year. Especially since I don't think I did any of mine last year.

  • I would like to make more friends. Maybe we can even become friends with a couple. Since we really don't have any couple friends.
  • I would like to try to be more organized.
  • I would like to get our laptop fixed so I can start digitally scrapbooking.
  • Be better at making our bed and Tegan's (I am terrible).
  • Go to the temple more.
  • Save money to go on a trip when Elder Whipple comes home.
  • Save money in general.
  • Pay off David's car.
  • Exercise more often.

Let's make it a great year in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...