12.14.2010

Christmas Wish List

We aren’t buying gifts for each other this Christmas. Really though we haven’t given gifts for a few years so this is nothing new. But it doesn’t mean that I can’t make a wish list…right? Cause really it is just a wish list and when is it that we always get what we wish for? Exactly.

rug

This rug is just to die for! And so is the price at $1098. But a girl can dream….Right?

curtains

How ‘bout these curtains? I do need some ya know. If only I was a fantastic seamstress I could come up with something similar. But with price tag of $268 for just one I could totally afford…ya right…in my dreams! That is my car payment….ouch!

pillow

Now this pillow…isn’t this adorable. Finally something I can afford. $88….oh wait….never mind.

I think I am starting to drool.

chair

Now who wouldn’t want new furniture…I sure would love some. Ours is a mismatch of falling apart pieces found on ksl all for cheap prices. So since I saved money there I can afford this chair at $998….muuahahaha! Or how ‘bout this dresser…

960069_020_b

for the same price. That is more than my rent. EEK!

Now if you all feel so inclined to give me a gift for Christmas these sure will do.  HA HA HA!

Just kidding. Too bad I have expensive taste and not the funds to satisfy my wants.

2 comments:

  1. ok now I want all those on my wish list!!! haha I can't afford any either!!!!! oh well I'll dream right along with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I will add these to my wish list too!!! Love that rug.... I will keep dreaming right along with you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...