8.24.2011

Those 2 Pink Lines

Many women will never know what it is like to not see those 2 pink lines for months (or in my case 18 months). I do. Never once surprised to find once again that there was only one little pink line on the ovulation test. Just like every day I would stomp the ground, hunch my way to the garbage and throw it away. Then I would try to pick myself back up and try to put on my happy place for Tegan and hope that he doesn’t see me cry once again. It kills me to hear him say “Mommy you ok?” again and again. So when you see those 2 little pink lines you are more than ecstatic and jump for joy. Now I am normal. I am like many other women and can ovulate. Now to see if we can make some use of it.


ovutest


{Thanks to Google for the pic. Mine looked just like this.}


3 comments:

  1. thats so exciting!! i told you all that "man" talk was baloney ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to you guys! My mom swears she got pregnant every time she ovulated between when I was conceived and my youngest sister, except for once when my dad was out of town, and there are only 4 of us! I remember those tears when my mom realized she was ovulating and Dad was gone so she couldn't have that baby anyway. I hope that you're able to have a baby soon and don't have to explain it to Tegan too many more times. You're a great mom and he's lucky to have you, even through tears!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...