8.28.2011

Everyone has Their own Trial

I stumbled across this blog awhile ago and I believe everything that this man has said. Everyone has their own trial some seem so trivial to others and some are huge. I have learned so much from what he has said on his blog and continue to read it and it has continued to open my eyes. I suggest that everyone read this.

(Gay) Mormon Guy

I posted this to share my beliefs. If you do not believe what I do that is fine we can agree to disagree. This is my blog and I will and can write what I want with out being bashed.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for posting this. I need to read this blog. I have alot of gay relatives in my family. It is so heart-breaking and I still haven't come to terms with what I believe and don't believe on this issue. Nicole S.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...