8.16.2011

Is it safe to say….

that Tegan is potty trained? I don’t want to jinx it but I am sure proud of my little buddy. He hasn’t had a accident since Thursday! What?! I am sure he will occasionally have them but to not have them everyday is just wonderful. It makes my day so much better when I don’t have to clean up the mess. So for his reward we are going to Disneyland with my family in December. We were already going to go but I think this helped him actually want to potty train. It sure was a long 8 months trying to get him trained but it was totally worth it! He is still wearing pull-ups at night since he still has occasional accidents. But the past few nights he has been getting up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom so I hope that night training isn’t far behind. 

These are some pics from our trip to the Dinosaur Museum today.

569

Tegan with his friend Bronson.

571

Tegan posing in front of the shark.

1 comment:

  1. WAY TO GO TEGAN AND EVEN BETTER WAY TO GO MOMMA!!!!! I love that last picture, teg is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...