8.15.2011

Is it worth it?

Sometimes I wonder if all the stress that I put myself through while trying to conceive is worth it. If going to the doc multiple times during the month is worth it. If spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars is worth it. But then I see Tegan…I see how happy he makes me. I see how he makes my days so much brighter because he is part of them. I love that he is my little buddy and partner in crime. He sure can be a little handful at times but it makes me love him even more. He is so much like me it makes me laugh. I can’t wait until that day when Tegan can do what he does best and that is be a little friend to children that are smaller than him. I can’t wait till the day that he becomes a big brother.  So after seeing all these things I realize that it is worth it. When I do finally conceive I will have a new appreciation to those who go years and years without being able to be a mother. I will never take all the miracles that come into my life for granted. So yes…It is totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...