8.06.2011

A Haunted House

As some of you may know we are living in my parents old house. When I lived here during my teen years I always thought that this house is haunted as well as my family.  I would hear the strangest things in the middle of the night and see things too. We then found out that the house was built on indian burial grounds. Really! The house isn’t old or anything it is only maybe 11 years old. So it is just weird!

Right after we moved in I heard what sounded like a glass being dropped onto the wood floors. I scoured the kitchen to find nothing. Well last night David and I were woken up by the blood curdling screams of Tegan. He rarely does that. If he does wake up in the middle of the night (which is quite often) he will climb into bed with us. David ran into see him sitting up in his bed frozen. David asked what happened and he replied saying “It’s rocky”. David of course had to ask some more questions to understand what he was saying. He then found out that Tegan saw someone sitting on his rocking horse (that is in the corner of his room) rocking back and forth. Freaking you out a bit? I know it sure did freak me out as David told me. Well tonight we are moving the horse out of his room in the hopes that he doesn’t see anything again tonight. The last thing that I want to hear in the middle of the night are the blood curdling screams from my toddler.

3 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH I'm totally scared for you!!!!! I can't imagine!! And by the way we totally love you guys i wish sooo bad we lived closer so we could get together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Naomi!!! You've got me freaked out now!!! Poor little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *shudder*

    That is totally creepy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...