8.19.2011

A Break…

As some of you may have seen I have decided to take a break from Facebook. It just causes me too much pain. I just don’t have the strength to overcome it right now. I am tired of people telling me how I should feel and what I should do. Just stop…

On my quest to find some hope and something to uplift my spirits I found this poem. The auther is unknown…

When do I stop?
When do I realize it's enough?
Why does it have to be me
who has it so tough?
There are many out there
who are evil and perverse.
Yet do You burden them
with an infertility curse?
A 16 year old delivers
a healthy baby boy
then throws him in the garbage
like some old broken toy.
A drug addict
has 3 beautiful little ones
and beats them black and blue
for nothing they have done.
A worn-out woman
with already more than she can bear
sighs dissapointedly
when she sees two lines are there.
God give me one, just one
to cherish all my days
And I promise that to You I'll give
all glory, credit and praise.
Make it stop
this intense longing and fear.
Please give me a child
that I can hold near!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...