8.31.2010

Homemade Shower Repellent Spray

We have the dreaded tile in our shower. If I wasn't renting that stuff would have been ripped out already. I hate it! It is so hard to clean mildew out of the grout. I was buying some Arm and Hammer spray for our shower and it was getting pretty expensive. So again I was on the hunt to find something cheaper to spray on my shower daily so that it would repell the water from the tile preventing it from causing the nasty mildew. So of course I have another recipe for you.
1/2 cup Hydrogen Peroxide
1/2 cup Rubbing Alcohol
6 drops of either liquid Dishwasher soap or just dishwashing liquid
2 tsp. Dishwashing spot free liquid (Jet Dry)
24 oz. of water
Mix that up in a large spray bottle. Spray on the shower after using it.
Let me know if you try it out :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Did this one work out well? I've wanted to try those shower sprays, but could never justify spending that much money. I may have to try this one. Thanks for posting it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...