8.28.2010

Question For ALL!!

I have been thinking about selling Scentsy. I have actually gone back and forth for a couple years now. I love the products and even just getting a discount would be awesome.

Now the question is...Does anyone personally know anyone who sells? Of course a little income would be great but if it is very concentrated in my area then it may not be worth it. I don't know anyone of any friends that sell so I am wondering if any of you do.

I love the fact that I wouldn't have to do parties for say. I could but it's not necessary. I am really weary since I did sell Lia Sophia and that obviously didn't work out. I love the jewelry but couldn't book any parties so I could make money. This business is a little different cause it is something that you have to buy over and over again and it isn't expensive.

I would love to hear from all of you!

Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. I love scentsy! As long as you don't have to throw parties to make money you could probably do it! I know a lot of people that love them! I only know one person...I think...that sells for them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know about 4 or 5 people who sell it...
    i dont think they make money, i do know one girl that breaks even so she gets her scentsy free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know at least 5 people that sell... :( sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a good friend who was a consultant for a couple years. They recently changed their commission plans and hostess rewards. After that she stopped selling because it became really difficult to make good money. I could give you her info if you want the inside scoop on that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here in Eastern Idaho there are so many people who sell it. I do know that many of my friends who were selling it are no longer selling it because it was not bringing in the income they hoped for. Good luck though, maybe Utah is different. Have you looked into blogging for google? I don't know much about it but I do know families who do pretty well with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been a consultant for 2 years and THEY HAVE NOT changed their commission or hostess rewards in the last 2 years or the year before that...So not sure what your friend who quit is talking about... I think as long as you have realistic expectations and don't think you are going to make thousands over-night you will do fine. I don't believe in false promises. I make a few hundred $ every month and that is fine with me. I hardly spend anytime on it so that is the income I can expect. If I spent 40 hours a week on it like a job I could then change my expectations...

    As far as NOT making any money... I don't see how that is possible since there is no monthly fee or anything to sell it... If you don't sell you don't make anything, but if you do sell you do make $ and you can be your own hostess and get the hostess rewards for yourself if you don't do actual parties...

    Let me know if you have more questions...and remember...it's not all about your area either... I can send you a map of consultants across the U.S. and there are very few outside the Idaho area where we are based. Thanks for your interest =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of my best friends is a Scentsy consultant. She hasn't made a lot of money doing it, but I don't think she's devoted a ton of time to it either. I've looked into the product and I like it, but it's a little pricey. Good luck with the new business!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...