8.26.2010

Pool Day

If you have not been to the Lindon Pool you must go. We love it! Especially Tegan. He loves the kiddie areas and the lazy river, which is pretty dang long.

On one of our trips to the pool Tegan pooped in his diaper. No big deal right? Wrong! He was the reason why they had to close the kiddie area for 30 min. So glad I was not with him there or I would have been mortified. Luckily David didn’t tell me he was the reason until later. Because of the small closure we had to go to a different kiddie area. When the Pirate Island opened again I told Tegan that he could go down the slide again. What did he do? He took off in a full on run through a crowd of people quite easily since he is small. He saw the slide in sight and instead of stopping when he came to the lazy river he jumped right in. Luckily I wasn’t too far behind and jumped in after him.  One of the scariest times of my life. I saw him thrashing in the water for only a few minutes but that vision will stick with me for the rest of my life. Luckily he was just fine, it didn’t even phase him. I am so glad I was paying attention because the lifeguard sure wasn’t.

493 495 497 498 499 497 502 503 504 506

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...