7.27.2011

Clique’s

Clique's why do they exist? Because women are self-conscious. And why is that? Because they always think they have to be better. They always think that people look down on them. They think they are not good enough. They get comfortable around women that they know. Women that they can ‘trust’. But do you really trust them?

I myself have never been in a ‘Clique’. Never have been, never will. Why you ask? I like to have many friends. I like to meet new women, new people. I like to learn of new things. And how to trust. If you never put your trust in someone how will you know what it means? How will you know what it means if your trust has never been tested?

I have found that in Utah women care too much of what others think. They don’t think they are funny enough. They don’t think they are skinny enough. They don’t think they are good parents. Why as LDS women or any women from any faith do that to themselves.

I know that I am the best parent that I can be. And I strive to be better every day. I know I am not skinny but I am happy in my skin. I may not be hilarious but I can be sometimes. Is that not enough? We are all trying to get to the same place. So as women why don’t we support each other? Why don’t we lift each other up?

I am a Child of God. And he LOVES me! I know that and will know that forever. I live my day every day striving to be like him. Did Jesus have Clique’s? Pretty sure he didn’t. So why do women think they need that?

As a women I will always wonder these things.

1 comment:

  1. Agreed! The biggest thing I hate the most is the parenting thing. I know one lady that every single time she goes ANYWHERE, she searches out for children and babies to see if their mother is breastfeeding them/giving them a bottle/what's IN the bottle (how dare they have juice at that age!)/if they're wearing the right shoes etc. etc. and then she blogs about it and rants and raves. I just wish she could be happy with herself and her choices enough to not feel like she needs to judge everyone else on so many levels. It's sad.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...