7.12.2011

80 year old back

I am only 24 years old and I feel like I have a back of a 80 year old. I have felt like that for years. I would very much appreciate it if it would stop costing me money, chiropractors just aren't in the budget right now. Maybe if I could afford a sleep number bed I wouldn't have this problem. Still costing me money!

See in high school I was diagnosed with Scoliosis. No wonder I was always in pain. Then they said that I was cured. Then I was in 3 car accidents. Now it is a whole different problem.

I don’t remember a day that my back didn’t hurt. It pretty much sucks! Who has the money to spend $15-$40 for each chiropractic appointment a few times a month. I certainly don’t. Most days I have just learned to grin and bear and other days I can barely move. Like today. It would really help if my husband could give some awesome back rubs but lets face it…he sucks. Sorry hon!  His idea of a back rub is hitting my back. Yep! Then I get mad cause that is not a rub. Then he starts poking. What? Yea that doesn’t feel good at all. Maybe if he learned to give some awesome back rubs I wouldn’t be in pain as often.

Well let’s face it I will prolly always be in pain, maybe it would just make it less noticeable.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry! :( Back pain is horrible. We need a new mattress too because of Jared's back and he also needs to go to a chiropractor but we also can't afford it! Doesn't money just suck too?? Hope your day gets better!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Naomi, I'm Kristin and I work for Sleep Number's Digital Customer Service Team. I absolutely know that back pain is awful! I saw you had some interest in Sleep Number beds, and just wanted to let you know that I really feel they are not at all as pricey as you might think. We do offer some great deals. Feel free to check us out on Facebook (www.facebook.com/sleepnumber) for special deals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I didn't realize that you're the same age as me. I have a problem with assuming everyone is so much older and more mature than I am. I am so sorry about your back! I really hope you find an inexpensive way to deal with it.
    P.S. I love the comment from Kristin - haha.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...