4.02.2008

Tegan's Special Day

David had the opportunity to bless Tegan on Sunday. We was so good when he was blessed I thought that he would cry but didn't. We were surrounded by friends and family that were able to come from out of town and that were here in the area. I am so grateful for my husband that he was able to be a worthy priesthood holder and bless our little bundle of joy. I am so grateful for all that he does for Tegan and I.

Tegan in his little tuxedo
Our family pic with Tegan crying and David with an angry look LOL!
David's family
Holly and Matthew
Deya and John

3 comments:

  1. How sweet is your little family. On our daughters blessing day I couldn't get a shot of her not crying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you letting us be a part of his special day! We loved it... even if we did have some delays :)

    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks so cute in his little tux!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...