4.15.2008

A Busy Couple of Weeks

Well really nothing much has happened it's just been awhile. Tegan is still cute as can be! He turned 2 months a little while ago and I can't believe it. He is getting so big too fast. He had his 2 month appointment also a while ago and that was not fun. He had to get his immunizations, poor thing. When they gave him the rotavirus liquid in the mouth he threw up everywhere. Then when they gave him his shots he screamed bloody murder. Then he fell asleep for about 2 hours. He was exhausted from screaming so much I guess. Just last Thursday my mom, my sister and I took Tegan to get some professional pics done of him in his blessing outfit at JcPenney's. They turned out so good. Sadly though we only got one pic of him smiling. At least we got one I guess. I will have to figure out how to post them on here when I actually get them.

I started working a few weeks ago. I usually only work Fridays 9-1pm. I work at Flowers on Main in Lehi as a delivery driver. My mom and Chantz also work there. I am really enjoying it. Every so often I will pick up other shifts for when others can't work. It has actually been nice so that I can get some more mula! My goal to lose 6 lbs by Tegan's blessing did happen! I was so excited and proud of myself. I have also lost an additional 5 lbs. I am getting excited for my 21st birthday this Friday. I am so excited that I can finally be legal enough to drink alcohol. HA HA HA! I guess I will have to get a virgin margarita...my favorite!

David is going to LA in June for some training for work. He will be gone for about 6 days. I am sad to have him gone for that long but excited cause we will get a raise afterwards. He will also be starting school again this summer. He isn't too excited to start back up cause I have to keep pushing him to get registered. But I am sure when he starts again he will love it. David is happy that it has been somewhat warm lately (except today since it is a blizzard outside) so he can ride his bike to work. We hope to get a bike trailer so Tegan can take bike rides with us this summer.

6 comments:

  1. I am so glad things are going good for you, the week david is gone you will just have to come hang out with me ;) and my baby of course... I only hav 6 weeks left its coming so fast its crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your weight loss goals being met...that's dang awesome for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! :) Way to be so motivated... work, weight loss goals, being a great mommmy, wonderful wife, awesome sister and daughter and a tremendous friend to so many! YAHOO! GREAT WORK!Who watches your adorable baby Tegan while at work every Friday? :) I am so excited for you to have your birthday! Do you have some fun plans lined up with your family? :) I totally agree about taking Tegan on a bike ride with you guys! So fun! Matthew and I have thought about before too. We totally want to take our little on fun outings with us too (when that scenario applies haha). love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Girlie - I am not sure when you put your playlist up, but I love it! ;) GREAT WORK! I am not sure why some songs have trouble loading, but I just wanted to let you know that chipmunks are singing the rendition of "Stealing Cinderella" by Chuck Wicks. haha! That has happened to others before as well, but I just wanted you to know. Either way I am sure it's entertaining! haha! If you listen, you'll know what I mean. Thought you might like to know. love ya ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool! Thanks for updates! I am glad Tegan gets some Grandma time on Fridays. That's awesome that your mom and bro are in NY! WAY FUN! Yes, we want to get together some couple for a potluck Sunday with games perhaps? Or a combined FHE? Whadya say? :) love ya:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course I remember you. I can't believe your little one is already two months old. Other women's pregnancies always go so fast! Tegan is adorable! I am excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...