4.03.2008

My prayers are with you

My prayers are with the family of Hser Nay Moo. I have cried for this little girl and I feel horrible of what has happened. I pray that her family and friends may be comforted in their mourning. It scares me to think that such a young girl could be killed not far from her home. I am scared for what the world is coming to. I pray that my child and future children will be strong in this crazy world. I pray that they will know of my love for them and the love of their Heavenly Father.

4 comments:

  1. I have cried so much for this little girl as well. Such an awful thing, it makes me wonder who I can trust in this crazy world. It makes me sick. I can't imagine Miley being taken away from me and in such a horrible way, I try not to think about it. I don't even know this little girl but I love her so much. I too pray that her family will be comforted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Naomi. It makes you want to lock up your children in the house and never let them out!! Well, not really, but sometimes. However, I do know that Heavenly Father knows what we do not understand. :) Matthew and I have had multiple discussions regarding public schools as well... Anyway, I will keep it short by saying... all we can do it pray pray pray and try our best right? :) love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!---Your blog is so stinkin cute! I am new to this blogging world so I am still learning. Your little boy is darling! I sounds like you are doing well! Keep in touch!--Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Lets! Since I have a pass I can get you in for half off admission. I love it there I would go everyday if gas didn't cost so freaking much... And uh... feel free to invite us to your neighbors pool. Haha just kidding... but really. : ) We would love to go but I really was just kidding. I agree hurray for summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...