4.20.2008

One Year Wiser!?

Well I am 21! My birthday was on Friday and it was a pretty good one. Well I did work that morning which was my first time ever working on my birthday. My mom and brother were in New York for the week so I had to cover their shifts. When I got off my husband took me to Tuacanos for lunch. Which was delicious! We then ran a few errands and came home. We layed on the grass for as long as Tegan would let us and enjoyed the nice weather. David did get me the movies Enchanted, Cinderella Story and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and Leona Lewis cd. I did buy a few clothes for myself since I have nothing that really fit since I am smaller than before I got prego. So in all it was a simple and relaxing birthday.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And I totally feel bad for you that you had to buy new clothes because you're so skinny...:)
    That really is awesome for you and I hope your day was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say I LOVE THIS PICTURE! SO adorable! SUCH SWEET MEMORIES CAN BE REMEMBERED THROUGH A PICTURE! WOW, sounds like you had a great birthday girl! I love your new purse too! HOW FUN! I am so glad you had a great weekend. love ya :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...