4.20.2008

My New Purse

My mom brought this back for me from China Town, New York. It is a Dolce and Gabbana purse. I am so jealous that my brother and her went. They went with the fine arts at Lehi High. My mom was a chaperone. They are really tired but they had a fantastic time. Maybe we can find someone that lives near there and stay with them and then we can actually visit. It is my dream! If I would have known of all the great deals that my mom got in China town I would have had her get me a few things. But I do love the purse that she got me! Oh and don't you love our make-shift green carpet LOL!

5 comments:

  1. *I don't remember at all how I came across my 'stalking' links and my 'randoms' links...A couple of the 'randoms' are for digital scrap booking stuff so I may have just googled them...not sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! I love the purse!! I read the part where you said you were thinking of going private so I want you to let me read!! :)
    Kira

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! We live about 1 hour away from Manhatten. You guys would be more than welcome to stay at our apartment and go see the town!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh by the way, this is Felicia, Keith's daughter, David's cousin. Tegan is so adorable! I was just looking at the pictures of him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...