2.04.2008

Too Much! And still no baby!

Well too much has gone on...I can't handle it all. Well Saturday my mom took my poor sister to the ER, she has viral meningitis. She had bacterial a couple of years ago and they were able to give her meds. Since it is now viral she can't take anything but stuff for the symptoms. She had to get a spinal tap. She bawled her eyes out! I feel so bad! She did tell me that she knows what it feels like to get an epidural. It sucks she has to stay upstairs and I have to stay downstairs cuz I can not afford to get sick. She now can't come to the hospital when Tegan is born. Sunday morning we woke up to another foot of snow. My husband had to dig himself out to go to church. I am really getting sick of the snow! It hasn't snowed this much the whole time we have lived here. AHHHH! Last night I started having contractions again. They were 2 1/2 minutes apart and they were the worst I have had. I was bawling! After an hour of that we went to labor and delivery. And right after they hooked me all up... they completely stopped. I was so mad! And I have only progressed to 2 1/2 cm and still 70% effaced. This all seems worthless! But I know that it will all soon be worth it but right now I am just hating it all. I spoke to the midwive on call before I left the hospital and I asked if they could do something to move things along. But she said NO! Even though I told her that I am mentally unstable and I am going to go insane. Which is all true. I have been so depressed with just everything that is happening and not happening. She said that all she can do is push up my induce date so instead of it being one week after my due date maybe a week earlier. But I did talk to anyother midwive a couple weeks ago and she said that she would induce me at 39 weeks which is this Friday. I see her on Thursday and I am telling her that I am not leaving until they induce me. Hopefully it will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...