2.25.2008

Tegan's 2 week appointment

Tegan had his 2 week appointment today. He weighs 7 lbs 14 oz, 20 1/2 inches long. He has grown so much just in 2 weeks, well 18 days. He did so good considering he had to have his heel poked yet again for his PKU, which he did not like whatsoever. Luckily when the nurse was about to take off his diaper to weigh him he pooped in the diaper, not all over the nurse. I would have felt terrible if he pooped on her, cause I know exactly how it feels to have poo shot at you! YUCK! Luckily he is sleeping right now because he did not sleep from 7 am until 11:15. Of course he fell asleep right before we had to leave for the docs. That is how it goes I guess. But he has been sleeping really well at night. For the past 2 nights he has only woke up once. I figure if I feed him a ton (which is hard cause he always falls asleep just takes a lot of patience) then he only wakes up around 3 am and then wakes up around 7am. I am loving the fact that I can get some sleep. I just love my little boy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are getting some sleep. Congrats! on your beautiful boy! I saw your blog from Kathryn and thought I would take a look. If you want to see ours it's http://www.aandmatkinsonfamily.blogspot.com/
    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...