2.06.2008

Tegan might be here tomorrow!

Well let me explain...I'm not sure if I have or not. A couple of weeks ago and went to the doc cause I was not feeling good at all. I was hoping if I whined enough they would induce me. Didn't happen of course but the midwive told me that if I was still feeling like crap that she would induce me in 10 days. Well the 10 days was up last Friday and that midwive was gone. Well I have an appointment with her tomorrow and I am demanding that she induce me tomorrow. I am not leaving until she does. I will be 39 weeks on Friday so there really isn't any excuse. I am really hoping that they induce me not only cause I am very sick but there is so many things going on next week. My brothers play starts next week and I really want to go see it since he is the lead, my mom is going to be very busy with all that, my cousin and gf are coming into town, and my mom is doing fountains at our stake valentine's ball on Saturday. As you can tell it would just be easier. I just can't wait to have Tegan here and then I can write about more exciting things. Just a little while longer!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! My fingers are crossed for you.......although Sunday is a great day to have a baby! It's Lexi's birthday! The big number 4.....she is so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi its Kathryn. I am so excited for you Brynna just turned a month old and she is so fun. You will be an awesome mother let me know when you have him. We just got a blog a few days ago so you will have to check it out its Bryanandkathrynscott.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...