12.02.2011

What to do…

It is crazy to think that this is will be our 2nd Christmas without a baby. That’s right it has almost been 2 years. It kills me to know that in that 2 years many women are getting pregnant with their 2nd child in just the amount that we have been trying for one. Yep kills me.

After many rounds of clomid, months and months of progesterone, doctor after doctor, supplements and vitamins, too many doctor apppointments to count and a hole in our pockets I am just ready to give up. Ready to get on with my life. I would like to feel happy with just one child but I just feel like our family is not complete. There is a just a void that needs to be filled. I am not sure how it will be filled but somehow it does. We are trying to decide what is next. We are praying for an answer. We are praying for comfort.

So please keep us in your prayers through this holiday season. This is the hardest time of year for me.

I am now going to go cuddle my little buddy and sing him to sleep. I am so grateful to be a mother to one special little boy yet I am longing for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...