12.12.2011

Life goes by way too fast…

As I dropped my little mister off for speech therapy this morning I couldn’t help but to get a little teary eyed. As I watched him walk up to the door all by himself big as can be made me just a little sad. Then he turned to look at me and said, “Bye Mom. Love you!”. Then the tears came.

I can’t believe that my little baby is going to Primary next year. It really didn’t hit me until Saturday night at our ward party when someone informed me that he would be going. I was in shock. I just never realized how fast this year has gone by.

I have been putting off trying to find a preschool for him. I wasn’t sure why but then I realized that I am just not that happy to send him away for a few hours each week. What in the world am I going to do? I never thought that I would have so much time on my hands especially at this time in my life. I expected to have 2 little ones possibly with another babe on the way. Isn’t it crazy how things don’t go as planned? I just have to keep thinking that my Heavenly Father has a plan for me. It definetly isn’t my plan but he knows what is best. So through this Christmas season I am and will continue to have Christ in my thoughts and be grateful for what I have. It sure is hard most of the time but it is the only thing that keeps me going. That and my little rascal.

On another note we are trying to find friends. Yes all of us. David and I would love to have group dates. We just think they are fun. So if anyone would like to make new friends and maybe do something once a month or just once please let me know. We are going to be proactive this coming new year and do some fun things.

Tegan also is looking for friends. Poor kid doesn’t have siblings to keep him busy and he sure is bored of me most of the time. So if you would like to do a regular play date let me know. I want to plan things so that he has stuff to look forward to.

Merry Christmas ya’ll!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...