12.28.2011

Blame

There comes a time in a child's life when he/she starts blaming things on others. Usually their sibling. They do it for things like when they make a mess, snuck some candy, turned on the tv, etc. All without asking. All because he/she knows they will get in trouble. Well you see Teg doesn' have a sibling to blame his faults on. So who do think he blames it on? That would David or myself. All depends on who he is talking to. It is quite hilarious actually. Just makes me realize how much he is missing out on without having a sibling. I sure hope he doesn't turn into a spoiled brat. I can already see it starting and I have tried everything I know.

We are hoping that this year will bring a baby into our lives. And not when Tegan acts like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...