5.22.2011

Would love to see Teg as a....

Big Brother. No not an announcement. Believe me when it happens the announcement will be HUGE! Any who back to my story......I watched my friends little girl yesterday so my friend Tessa and her husband Lorin could go see Pirates. Kennedy turns 1 next week (which I just can't believe by the way!) and is a doll. She is the cutest chunk and prolly weighs almost as much as skinny little Teg. I am just not used to the chunk since Teg was always skinny and at the most had half a roll haha.


She really is just adorable. I just love seeing Teg with kids younger than him. He loves showing off and showing and sharing his toys (he does not do so well sharing with kids his own age). He loves helping out by giving her snacks, her drinks, handing me a diaper, etc. It is adorable! I got a little glance at how it would be with a 2nd child. And boy did I love it. We ended up going over to my parents towards the end so I could help them pack and move (yes they are moving. crazy huh? more on that later). I kinda forgot how much little kids move at that age. She did not like my entertaining and would much rather watch Teg run around like a crazy kid (he must of snuck some Dr. Pepper or chocolate. Can I bottle some of that energy for myself?). She wanted to explore the house all the empty floors. I can't wait until I can see my own little child crawling around and exploring. I love the way Tegan explores don't get me wrong. I love how excited he is about every thing, about life. There is just something about seeing a little child explore things for the first time. How they mimic the sounds of little animals. Seriously I totally forgot what it was like. I don't doubt that I will go a little crazy from time to time but I can see it being totally worth it.


Until that time comes I will try to curve my baby-hunger through my friends babes. It only helps for a little while since I don't get the pleasure to bring them home with me but I do love it. Until then....

2 comments:

  1. I agree, Teg would make the cutest big brother! I can't wait until that can happen! He's such a cutie and definitely is full of energy!! I don't know where it all comes from....and I agree, I'd like to snatch up even a percentage of energy like that! I know one day he'll be a big brother and when he is, he'll be the most deserving one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tegan is such a good little helper! He will be such a good big brother! I have been praying for you! I cannot imagine what you are going through right now! You can always curve your baby hunger with my babies :) kennedy is such a chunk but I love it and tegan is so little! Heavenly father will bless you I know it. Trials are only but a moment in eternity and your faith will be tested but heavenly father has a bigger plan. And I read your last blog too....so inspiring it made me cry.....you are not broken god chose you for somemthing so unbearable. Have faith love ya guys! Sending prego vibes your way love tessa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...