5.14.2011

SWAGBUCKS

If you are my facebook friend then you know how much I LOVE Swagbucks. It is the coolest site ever! It is a site where you can earn 'swagbucks' or virtual money to spend on many different things. My fave thing to get is Amazon gift cards. I have gotten 20 FREE $5 gift cards from this site. That is $100 in FREE money. Seriously try it!

To start earning:

Sign up using my referal link: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/npatt

Add their toolbar and start searching. You can randomly earn swagbucks. Friday they give out more swagbucks so search a ton on that day. Sometimes I will search for random things to try to earn them.

Take as many surveys as you can. After signing up there are a lot available to you to get started. If you just visit the survey page everyday you earn 1 swagbuck.

Participate in the Daily Poll. Every day for participating you get 1 swagbuck.

Do some of the special offers. I did the Disney Movie Club and got 1225 swagbucks. Enough to get almost 3 $5 Amazon gift cards. Check your Swagbucks inbox. (it is on the top of the home page). They will sometimes have special offers such as buying things from Groupon. It is not all the time but they disapear fast so check it frequently.

Watch Swagbucks TV. These are just short informational clips. For watching so many you can earn swagbucks. I will just have it playing in the background while I check facebook and email.

Use coupons- Coupons.com has paired up with them and you can print right from swagbucks. For every 1 you use you get 10 swagbucks. This is my favorite option!

All of these plus more ways are under the Earn tab at the tob of the Swagbucks home page.

Explore the site. That is how I learned and it was the best way.

Also promote, promote, promote. I get swagbucks for doing nothing. I get a certain amount from my referals and that is when I started to earn big. If you connect your swagbucks with facebook everytime you earn a swagbuck it will post on your facebook wall. And like some of you people join because they are curious.

This is kinda all over the place but I wanted to help all of you earn free stuff! Let me know if any of you have any questions I would be more than happy to answer them!


http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/npatt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...