3.02.2010

What is cuter than a naked bum? Nothing :)

I can't believe that it has been since December that I have posted pics....and I have to update all the way from November still. Now that I have a better computer I can get hopefully get caught up quickly.
This pics were just too cute to pass up...as you can see Tegan likes being naked and tries to be like Mommy.
This is before we took the binky away. So glad that thing is gone. It has been about 3 1/2 months.

Can you see that he is holding my makeup brushes? The have been mutilated after him playing with them lol


2 comments:

  1. You're right... NOTHING is more cute then a little baby bum! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great updates naomi! such a cute baby bum haha rian's attempted that before & there's no way i'd ever dare let her do that. i don't want her getting too comfortable before potty-training starts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...