3.03.2010

New Moon

Boy was I excited to see NEW MOON! I bought tickets back in August for my friend Stef, my sister Kylie, and her bff Kelli Joe for the midnight showing. We had a great night eating dinner at Zupas and standing (or sitting) in line outside in the freezing cold. When it was time to head inside I went to grab the tickets. They were no where to be found! We searched everywhere! I couldn't have been more frustrated and embarrassed. I just lost 4 tickets! We still have no clue where they went. My friend and my sister tried going inside and talking with a manager to see if we could still get in. No Go! He said there is no way they would know if we gave our tickets away. Why in the world would we give away our tickets when we know that it is sold out. If he would simply go in and see that 4 seats are empty he would see that those are our seast. Nope! He was so rude to us! I will never go to the Megaplex in American Fork ever again. I like the Thanksgiving Point Theater!

These are of us sitting out in the freezing cold. Good thing I remembered to bring camping chairs and hand warmers. (as you can tell I can not take pics of myself lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...