11.06.2009

Thanksgiving Point Farm Country

I jumped at the chance to take Tegan to the Farm Country when Thanksgiving Point had their $2 Tuesdays in August. I went with my friend Tay and her son Sean and with Stefanie and her kids Anna and Aiden. Tay Sean Me and Tegan
PEACOCKS

I love this pic! He is a HANDSOME little guy!

Turkey
watching the llamas

he got a little too close and was almost eating my hair at one point

Tegan is telling me how COOL the animals are lol
And somehow I didn't get a pic with Stef. The battery in my camera decided that it was "exhausted" about halfway through the trip. Darn it!

2 comments:

  1. This is great... I have never been to Thanksgiving Point (yet), but plan to next year (May)...You look like you really did have fun.

    Bro Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, too. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...