11.07.2009

Tegan Needs His Own Apron

Tegan is a funny kid! The first few pics Tegan was helping me make chocolate chip cookies for Uncle Chantz's mission farewell. While mixing in the flour he had his head down by the mixer and as I added the flour it went "poof" all over Tegan. It was hilarious and Tegan was laughing hysterically. You can kinda see the flour all over him. And when I went to grab something he was reaching his hands in and was chowing down on the cookie dough. He started with just a little with his little fingers and then we was going at full force with his hands full. He takes after me lol














Tegan wanted to be like me and wear my apron (I made it with the help of my mother-in-law). I am now going to make him his own for christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...