11.29.2009

Farewell Uncle Chantz

My brother Chantz left for his mission Sept 23rd. This was a very hard time for me and you can see me emotions in one of the pics. It makes me so sad to think that when he gets home Tegan will be 3 1/2 and we might have another bundle of joy (no not an announcement). I have no doubt though that he is where he needs to be! He will and is a fantastic missionary! And you can tell by the wonderful news that he gave us....He is doing his first baptizm December 1st! If you would like updates on Elder Whipple I have created a blog for him. I haven't done well keeping it updated (same on here too) but I hope to get this one up to date and do his. Go here to check it out! Elder Whipple with the missionaries in our area. Elder Clawson and Piquette (spelling is wrong) they are awesome missionaries! This is when he was set apart as an elder.

Tegan with his buddy

family (excluding David and Tegan, it was pat bedtime and he was done!)

We went to Tuacono's for lunch b4 he left. David had to get back to work so he had to grab a pic


So excited!

Yes I was bawling like I never have before (well maybe my wedding day lol for good reasons though)
Last hug and kiss for 2 years!

Chantz and Kylie (very rare occasion!)

Tegan wanted to pose on this platform and wanted Chantz to join him
2 of my favorite people

Chantz and parents

siblings...and Tegan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...