11.05.2009

New Mexico Trip

As some of might have read our New Mexico trip was not as enjoyable as I was hoping for. But we did have some good moments including my cousin Kaycee and Tyler's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. I also was able to spend time with a childhood friend from elemtary school. But I forgot to take pics and I am so extremely sad! Thanks Afton for hanging out with us! siblings with Grandma Penrod
Tegan busting a move

Me and my cousins daughter, Jocelyn She is a cutie!



Tegan was so stinking cute! I was having a blast dancing!

Tegan Laughing

Tegan and Nana

Gotta get the eating pic
Toasting with Kylie. Dang I look ghostly here
My CRAZY parents

the siblings too bad Kylie isn't looking


cousin Cameron, Chantz and I
The Happy Couple after their temple marriage

Tegan was so done at this point

On our way to NM


Love this face!
***Sorry the pics are not in order. I don't have time to figure it out. I wish Blogger would make it easier. And some of the pics aren't great quality since I got them from my cousins fb page.***

2 comments:

  1. It is about time you updated! Haha! Jk
    I have a question for you... How did you add links to your post? I have had the hardest time being able to do that.
    Thanks!
    P.S. I enjoyed yours and Tegan's company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I LOVED LOOKING at every post I have been waiting and waiting and waiting and then waiting some more for you to post, I loved it:) Thanks for making my day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...