10.26.2008

Tah tah Tag

Sorry I was trying to make up a new title for this post....

8 TV shows I enjoy watching
1.Grey's Anatomy ( I am not liking the direction it is currently going in)
2.CSI (all)
3.LA Ink
4.Ace of Cakes
5.ER (so sad to see it go)
6.Greek
7.Without a Trace
8.Ghost Whisperer
8 Things that happened yesterday:
1. Showered and got ready
2.Went to a Lia Sophia Rally (loved it I learned so much!)
3.came home and made some phone calls
4.made dinner
5.went on a walk with babe and David
6.played with Tegan
7.made brownies
8.spent time with my hubby
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1.another day
2.Thanksgiving
3.Christmas
4.Las Vegas Lia Sophia Conference in January with the girls
5.Tegan's 1st birthday
6.Snow
7. A vacation
8. Owning our own place one day
8 Things I love about Fall:
1.crunching through the leaves
2.the beautiful colors
3.sweaters and boots
4.hot cocoa
5.electric blankets
6.pumpkins
7.fall holidays
8.the fall smell
8 Things on my wish list:
1.To become debt free
2.Our own place
3.A larger vehicle
4.That people would vote Yes for Proposition 8
5.That the right person would become president
6.That Tegan and our future children will grow up to be fantastic adults and be strong in the church
7.That we can be financially stable and have a little of a disposable income
8.That I will live a long long time and experience everything
8 people I am tagging:
1. Jordan
2. Chante'
3. Betsey
4. Kirie
5. Sarah
6. Lizzy
7. Malerie
8. Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...