10.18.2008

The Quirks Tag

I was tagged twice in one day. I think that is a little strange especially since I never have been...at least to my knowledge.
I personally don't think I have a lot of Quirks so I may have to ask a few others for their opinions.....
1. I am really good at forgetting about laundry that is left in the washer or dryer. I once left a load of towels in the washer for about a week and ended up throwing most of them away cause the stunk so bad of mildew.
2. My family has mad this known to me recently. I don't think it is a quirk but they do. When I talk on the phone I speak in a much higher voice than normal. And for some reason it is to people that I feel like I need to impress.
3. I pick at my cuticles!!! I hate it! I have tried so many times to stop but it never happens. I try to keep them moisturized enough so there is nothing to pick but that is very difficult. So therefore my cuticles always look horrible.
4. I love popping zits!!! And my husband hates it. If I am in a bad mood I look for zits to pop whether it be on myself or David. After popping I am in such a better mood especially if there are some big ones. Crazy I know!
5. I check my emails, facebook, blog multiple times a day just to see if I have gotten a message from someone. I love emails! They make my day when a friend takes the time to send me something.
6. HMMMMM.....I have actually done a good job of thinking of the previous ones up all by myself and I have found myself stuck...Got one! I love buying new cleaning supplies. I am always looking for the newest thing to use for a stain or to get marks of things. I end up not using all of a lot of things cause they end up not working.
I tag....Emily, Emillee, ReNae, Jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...