10.18.2008

One Word Tag

Tagged
I got this in an email from my sister and mom and thought I'd start a tag with it. Sorry if you don't like these but I think they're fun and I like learning new things about other people.One word answers. Not as easy as you might think. It's really hard to only use one word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2.Your significant other? David
3.Your hair? BROWN
4. Your mother? Liz
5. Your father? Kelvin
6.Your favorite thing? FAMILY
7. Your dream last night? questionable
8. Your favorite drink? Dr.Pepper
9. Your dream/goal? family
10. What room you are in? bedroom
11. Your fear? clowns
13. Where were you last night? pumpkin patch (sorry not one word)
14. Something that you aren't? wakeful
15. Muffins? bran
16. Wish list item? HOUSE
17. Where you grew up? everywhere
18. Last thing you did? clean
19. What are you wearing? sweats
20. Your TV? ER
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? fantastic
23. Your life? wonderful
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? YES
26. Your car? corolla
27. Something you're not wearing? shoes
29. Your favorite store? Old Navy
30. Your favorite color? RED
31. When is the last time you laughed? TODAY
32. Last time you cried? HMMMM.....
33. Last person you talked to on the phone? Dad
Four, Four, Four, Four...
A) Four places that I go over and over? store, church, work, friends
B) Four people who email me regularly? David, Angela, Lia Sophia, Holly
C) My favorite places to eat: Old Spaghetti Factory, Olive Garden, Pizza Factory, Whistle Wok
D) Four places I would like to go right now: vacation, shopping, NYC, Paris
E) Four TV shows I watch all the time: Grey's Anatomy, Ace of Cakes, ER, Greek
F) Four favorite movies: The Notebook, Peter Pan, Transformers, The Pursuit of Happyness
Here's what you are supposed to do...and please don't spoil the fun... delete my answers, type in your answers and tag someone new. I tag (Carolyn since you've already done it you can on your blog) and Holly and Chante'.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...