10.20.2008

100 Things About ME!

I saw this on my friend, Mary's blog and thought it would be fun to do. It may take awhile but I will try.
1. I am a big procrastinator! That is why I am doing this right now
2. I hate making my bed but probably should start doing it if I want Tegan to do it when he gets older
3. I have a hard time organizing. My sister and mom are so good at it but I am not. I sometimes wish that I was.
4. My hair has had pink, purple, and blue in it while I was in hair school.
5. I love my hair blonde but I just don't have time to keep it up.
I love my hair short and if it does get long it doesn't stay that way for long.
6. I have been married to my husband for just over 3 years.
7. David and I met on ldsplanet.com
8. One month after we started talking on-line and on the phone we met.
9. We kissed for the first time at the airport when we met and it is all on video
10. David asked me to marry him 3 days after we officially met on our first official date
11. We were engaged for 4 months and it was too long!
12. We have a handsome son who is 8 1/2 months old and he is the joy in our lives!
13. I love making Tegan laugh! It is the cutest sound!
14. I love being a mom!
15. I love weight lifting and if I had someone that would do it with me I would do it
16. I love shoes! I have many!
17. I can't wear much of heels anymore. The pain isn't worth it to me anymore
18. I have scoliosis
19. And my left leg is 1 1/2 inches shorter than my right
20. I love chick flick movies! The cheesier the better!
21. I love scary movies but hate how scared I get after
22. I am afraid of the dark
23. I still think that their are monster's in the closet
24. I always lock my door when I drive. I am afraid that someone will jump into the car
25. I love reading but just don't have much time to do it anymore
26. I am always coming up with craft ideas and try to do them but they never come across right since i am not that crafty
27. I would love to scrapbook but not being crafty makes it a problem
28. I love working in the yard/garden but can't since I am allergic to everything outside
29. Everytime I go visit the in-laws I am miserable due to allergies, they live on a farm
30. I have had braces and now love my teeth
31. I have never broken a bone but have sprained my arm
32. I wear contacts and glasses and have since 5th grade
33. I think I have cute feet
34. But I hate others feet, It is sorta a feet phobia. I hated that in hair school I had to do pedicures.YUCK!
35. I am deathly afraid of clowns! I will start bawling and will run away!
36. I love giraffes!
37. I have dreams of owning my own salon
38. I am ADD
39. I love listening to others problems, and they never bother me. I should be a psycologist
40. I am very forgetful
41. I can remember faces for the rest of my life but can't remember names to save it
42. I love boys names for girls but my husband does not
43. I live in my parents basement, it has it's positives and negatives
44. I don't like living in Ut and haven't since my family moved here over 7 years ago
45. I love shopping..just wished I had the money to do so
46. I love buying things for Tegan especially toys
47. I love ballroom dancing...I just wished it wasn't so expensive so I could have pursued it when I was a teenager.
48. I hated high school and got my GED after my sophmore year
49. I went to hair school when I was 17 I made the bestest friends from there
50. I hate working in salons due to the fact that I am ADD
51. I am not good at taking tests I freeze and forget everything
51. I am starting to have a hard time filling this out
52. My favorite color is red
53. I had my wedding planned out since I was little. I had different things planned for the different seasons
54. I work at a flower shop once a week delivering flowers...I love it!
55. I love gerber daisies....they make me happy and smile
56. I love the smell of lilies
57. I love Halloween!
58. I enjoy throwing parties...for whatever reason
59. I love country music
60. Musicals are the best...My goal is to see Wicked!
61. I took swimming lessons for years and still claim that I can not swim
62. I can float lol
63. I love tanning...I could easily be tanorexic if I had the money to go
64. I do not like foods due to textures....cottage cheese and yogurt are just a couple
65. I am addicted to Dr. Pepper
66. And chocolate...heaven on earth!
67. Snickerdoodle cookies are the best especially from Paradise bakery
68. I love Italian food...Old Spaghetti Factory and Olive Garden are my favorites
69. I also love mexican food...there aren't any good places around here
70. I am a Lia Sophia advisor...so far I am having troubles but I love it so much that I am going to keep with it
71. I love the snow but hate the cold
72. I love wearing sweaters in the fall
73. I love cookie dough...I don't care if it's bad for you
74. I am 1/8 cherokee indian
75. I have moved over 22 times....after that much I lost count
76. I am the shortest in my family at 5'7"
77. I am the oldest child of 3
78. I love my brother and sister we are much closer now that I am married
79. I dread the day my brother goes on his mission but I will be so proud of him...I already am
80. I love going to see my brother in his plays and musicals...he is so talented and will be a famous actor one day
81. I love makeup
82. I love styling others hair but not my own
83. I am a picker...I pick at my cuticles, my skin, my hair, my husband and son
84. I love anything with pumpkin in it
85. I am currently craving cauliflower soup from Zupa's
86. I am really bad at saving money and need to get better at it very soon
87. I love too many tv shows...Grey's Anatomy, the CSI's, LA and Miami Ink, Ace of Cakes, Ugly Betty, Ghost Whisperer, So You Think You Can Dance, Greek, and Army Wives are just to name a few
88. Dang this is taking a long time!
89. I love getting mail but not bills
90. I love getting emails and comments on my blog
91. I try everyday to compliment others even if I don't know them...cause I love when others compliment me
92. I love my eyes but don't like my nose so much
93. I love going on nature walks
94. I love little dogs and want one so bad!
95. I'm not a big fan of big dogs....too much slobber, too much hair, too loud, much more
96. I love decorating my house but I'm not that good at keeping it clean
97. I do not like roller coasters
98. I get motion sickness just riding in a car
99. I am afraid of heights
100. I love The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I am so thankful that I was raised in the church

3 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for making a list! I love when people make comments on my blog too- I seriously check it all the time. It was neat to learn more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just learned way more about you than I knew before. I'm excited for Wicked to hit Salt Lake and hope you are able to get tickets. There is a great Mexican restaurant in Midway (if you're every down there) called Tiahumara. Fun blog! Hope you don't mind if I list your link on ours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah - if you love pumpkin you have to try the pumpkin curry at the Thai place on Main Street in Lehi. To Die For! Can you tell yet that I love food?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...