3.03.2011

Infertility Support

While watching the news tonight I heard that there is such a thing as Infertility Support Groups. I always thought that there should always be such a thing and there is. The only problem is that the only one near by is in SLC. I am now on the search to find one in Utah County...if there is one. If I had the time I totally would start one. I really do think that women should be open about their struggles. We can only help each other if we know what you are going through. That is why I have never held back. Some might find it annoying but most of the time those people have no clue what it feels like. So I have found something for all of those people. And everyone. I think everyone should read this. I even learned some things. Here is a list of
I appreciate everyones thoughts, prayers, and kind words. I LOVE you all!

2 comments:

  1. Did you find a local group?
    Thanks for posting that link. I've always wanted cut and dry what I should and should not say. I definitely need to stop complaining about my pregnancy. I think I'm doing better at that this time....last time I complained nonstop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great article. There are so many times that Paul and I try not to get frustrated at what people say out of ignorance. We have been married for 7 years and having no children can make people say some pretty crazy things. I do know that when you look back it makes for some pretty good jokes, but it doesn't help the situation at the current moment. If you ever decide to adopt, there are adoption support groups and they are fantastic. For Paul and I they have really changed the way we feel when people say silly things. I agree an Infertility Support Group would be great for others who don't feel the need or want to adopt though because it isn't for everyone. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...