3.28.2011

Growing Up

Today Tegan woke up noticing that he had a slight accident in his Pull-ups. He told me and I told him that I would change them in a little while. Well a little while later I went in to change them and they had already been changed. How in the world did my 3 year old change his own sheets? I have no clue. I have a hard enough time changing them myself. I just can't believe how fast he is growing and learning. This past week he started talking in sentences even more. YAY! He is not much of a talker and this has been a great accomplishment. He is also starting to remember names. I love hearing him talk about his friends and family by name. Today is my last day at work. It is a bittersweet moment. I am so excited that I get to be home with Tegan and actually get to sleep. Even being able to see my husband will be a great thing. We have slowly been getting used to having him around more and I and Tegan are loving it! It sure has taken some getting used to since we were so used to him being gone but this change has been a long time and coming. David hasn't had 2 days off in a week in a few years. I sure will the people that I have worked with. I have come to love them. I will also miss the extra income. We don't necessarily need it with David's new position but we were hoping to have our car paid off before I quit. But that is ok it will just take a few extra months. I am so excited for Spring and Summer and to be able to have a life. And exercise! I am so excited to get my butt back in gear! So here is to cherishing the little moments with our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...