2.06.2011

Who is turning 3?….

Tegan is turning 3.

I can’t believe it either. It seems like just yesterday that I was holding him as a little newborn in my arms. Kinda makes me sad.

But I have loved every minute I have had and will have with this boy. He is my little comedian. His smile and laugh is contagious. He is one smart kid even though he doesn’t talk much.

We have a fun day planned….

Build A Bear

Toys R’ Us

McDonald’s

and a fun night with our close friends eating pizza cake and ice cream.

And then Tegan will get to be spoiled while opening his gifts.

Teganallnew

Then

tegan3rd12

Now

 

Happy Birthday my Lovey Bug!

2 comments:

  1. He is such a cutie pie and is going to be super handsome. Be careful with that one you're going to have a lot of girls crying on your doorstep from broken hearts soon enough ;) haha! Happy Birthday little man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday cute TEGAN... We LOVE you!!!! Let's get together soon, what a handsome boy!!! Sure love that kid

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...