11.18.2008

Safety

Well I have thought about making our blog private. But since I have found most of my friends blog by browsing I don't feel like making it so my friends can't do that with mine. But I still want to make things a little more safe. So I am asking everyone....please only post our first names. Hopefully this will make things a little safer. Also if you have not found the great invention of google reader (it is a great way to be informed when your friends update their blogs, but it does not work on private ones) then leave a comment. If I get enough comments I may post on how to do it. Thanks for all your help in keeping our family safe.
Also if you can think of a clever title for our blog let me know...any help would be very much appreciated....since I am not that clever.

1 comment:

  1. Plus when you go private, you can only invite up to 100 people. Sounds like a lot, but I'm already almost there, and I don't even feel like I know very many people. Good idea with keeping your last name out of the blog though, I think.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...