11.24.2008

Happy Birthday Hubby!


Happy Birthday! I love you dearly! A few things that I love about David:
1. He loves me regardless of how I treat him (I can be real ornery)
2. He always helps me with chores
3. He is very thoughtful...for example everytime I have done a jewelry party he has texted me pics of Tegan...I love it!
4. He is a fantastic father and Tegan loves him
5. At this point in my life if it wasn't for him I would not be active
6. He is a great partner in crime
7. He is always telling me that I look beautiful even if I am having a yucky day
8. He is such a hard worker, I have never met anyone who works harder than him
9. I can relying on him for anything
10. He is very loving and a fantastic husband

4 comments:

  1. Ooh that is so cute!! He really is a great guy as long as I've known him he's been so nice and supportive of everything! Happy Birthday David!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Sounds like you got yourself a great catch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday David!
    Jared, Emillee, Jackson, Orion and Wynne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...