11.03.2008

Mama and Dada

Yes Tegan is saying MAMA! He has been saying a lot of things besides babbling. He first sad DADA first, sadly and then said HI and then MAMA. I love it! I am not sure if he knows what they mean but he says them. He also loves to talk to everyone. He will hold up something to show you and he will just go off babbling we just laugh with him. He also loves to turn on and off the lights. He will turn it on and look at the light and point to it. He is also a big waver! He did wave buh-bye for awhile but quite and it took us awhile to get him to start doing it again. But now he waves all the time! We say buh-bye or hi and he starts waving...and if you are really lucky we will wave with both arms. He loves getting into everything and pulling himself up onto furniture. He has taken a couple steps while holding onto the furniture. My dad says that he thinks that he is going to be walking soon...I sure hope not! We are just having way too much fun watching Tegan grow and learn!
We had a great Halloween at home. We were going to take Tegan out for awhile to show off his cute Superman costume but it started raining so we decided to let people come see us.
Pictures are coming soon as soon as I figure out my new camera.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I just realized that I think this past weekend was when you guys came up. Was it? Man I hope it wasn't cuz I really wanted to see you guys and your little boy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...