1.24.2008

No Tegan Yet!!

No he is not here yet! I am going absolutely crazy! Not only am I having contractions all the time but I can not sleep! Last night I tried sleeping in our lazy boy but that didn't work cause I was freezing(I know weird usually I have night sweats but we live in a basement and it was absolutely freezing!) so I then tried to get in bed and that was miserable! I was tossing and turning...well as much as I could with a huge belly and pain through out my whole body. I went to bed at midnight at didn't get up till almost 1pm. I just can not get any sleep. Well I went to the doc on Monday hoping that they would do something to get this moving. My contractions are sometimes 2 1/2 mins. apart yet they never get stronger. But no the doc said that they will not induce me until 39 weeks. She told me that she wanted me to do another 24 hour urine test (for the 3rd time). She said that if it was over 500 that they would induce me in 2 days. I have never prayed so hard in my life. But no...it was the lowest it has been at 156(the other 2 times it was 250 and 210). AHHHHH! Well after the doc appointment I got in the car and just started crying! I really feel like I am going to die. I talked to another midwive the day I turned in my urine and she said that if I don't start on my own that they will induce me in 10 days. YAY! Someone actually gave me something to look forward to! I am definitely holding her to it. So I now have 8 days left! If she lied I am going to be very angry!!! These blogs seem like I am just complaining! But this is my life right now since I can't do anything else! Soon...this will all be over and I will have Tegan in my arms!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Naomi, you poor thing! He will be here very soon. I know exactly how you feel!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...