1.17.2008

Let's See!

Well I have seen a few people that have these and decided to try it out! It is taking me a while to figure it out but with being on bedrest this will give me something to do. I am currently 36 weeks due Feb. 15th. I am hoping that at my doctors appointment on Monday that they will decide to induce me. I can not take this anymore! I can't do anything and I really have no one to help me. Yes, I am living in my parents basement and some might think that it would be great. But it isn't! I get a little more help than if we were at our own place but it gets really annoying! I won't go into details cause it will seriously take me forever and I don't feel like writing about it. So everyone please pray for me...If my doc won't induce me that he will come sooner than later so I don't have to do this anymore! I just want to get back to my normal self. This pregnancy has not been easy on me or anyone else. I am crabby, emotional, my blood pressure sky-rockets when I just walk around, I am still having morning sickness, If I don't have a headache I have a migraine, I can never get good sleep, I have hot flashes as if I was going through menopause. I also want to be able to lose weight! I want to be skinny again if I can! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah for blogging.....it's fun! I can't wait for that baby to come and see lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...