1.21.2008

Is he coming or not?

Well I have been having contractions since Saturday. Yesterday I was so sick of them not progressing that I decided to go on a walk with my mom and they changed to about 7 mins. apart. It stayed that way for a while. I then decided to go walking with my husband at Wal-mart since it was freezing outside and late. My contractions then changed to 2-3 mins apart. So we then went to the hospital. Well they hooked me up to all the monitors and of course I was having contractions. But everytime I had a contraction Tegan's heartbeat went down. So they then hooked me up to oxygen (o so exciting!). After that it went back to normal. Then they decided to send me home to get some rest after 2 1/2 hrs. I knew that I wasn't going to get any sleep so I asked for some morphine. I came home and slept better than I have for a long time. But now I can't feel the contractions and can't tell if I am even having any! I do have a doc appointment at 2:15 so I am hoping that they will give me something to push this along! My husband is stressing and I am stressing! I don't want to keep doing this! Everyone please pray for me that I can get this dang baby out of me! I just want to hold him, love him, and get back to normal! Is that too much to ask?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...