5.01.2012

Not again…

Inside I really was hoping that my period wouldn’t come. That somehow I really was pregnant and the blood test was wrong. Well that didn’t happen.

I was a little anxious for another month to start. Excited that I FINALLY ovulated. But sad that I would have to wait yet another month. At least a month.

Well I get to wait even more. Another cyst was found. I was so excited while talking to my nurse as she told me before the transvaginal ultrasound that things were looking up. That since I finally ovulated that it was just a matter of time. Then the cyst was found and all the plans were put on hold yet again.

Another month of birth control. Another month of crazy me. Another month of migraines/headaches. Another month of waiting for a baby. I have never wanted anything more in my life than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...