11.07.2011

I couldn’t come up with a good Blog Title…so this is it.

Wow! Has it really been that long since I last blogged? Not like anyone cares. I am starting to think that I am just writing to myself. Oh well.

The past month or so we have been quite busy. We have been in our new apartment for just over a month. And we are loving it! I have been to our ward a total of 2 times. Opps! Our ward is mostly made up of people who are quite older than us. And their children who are Tegan’s age are their youngest. So it is a little weird. Definetly something that we will have to get used to. I have definetly had to get used to going to a new ward by myself. I really don’t like that David works Sundays. I really miss having my companion by my side. We have yet to even meet our bishop or bishopric. Weird? Yea I think so too. I was told that the Relief Society Presidency would come by to visit. That hasn’t happened either. Weird?Maybe.

This past month has been full of back pain. Resulting in being bedridden for one whole week. Not cool! Along with another late period. And another. Yep.

Tegan has been going to speech therapy at the new school. Love it! Tegan is finally talking in sentences. Sentences people! Never thought I ‘d see the day. Well I did but…oh ya know. I can actually have somewhat of a conversation with him and it is wonderful! My days at home aren’t that boring anymore. He says the funniest things and I/we laugh all day long. He tells me that I am constantly in “Twouble” for things like talking too much or tickling him. He thinks that everyone is his friends including the teenage kids up and down our street. He loves everyone and tries to give every baby kisses. I am afraid that some moms may think I or him are crazy since he likes to touch or kiss their child. But it sure is heart melting.

David’s parent received their mission call and are going to Chicago. Illinois. We are so excited for them! We hope to be able to go visit them next year (since it is only a 12 month mission). That is if we can find some good deals on plane tickets, hotels, etc. We shall see.

We are headed to Disneyland in the month of December with my family and we are all so excited! Teg is so excited to meet Mickey Mouse. And we are excited for a our first official family vacation.

Oh and can’t forget that we are loving having Uncle Chantz home. He continue’s to corrupt my child by telling him to do things that are forbidden and teaching him countless things that a uncle should do.

We are hopping to get some family pics done with my side this weekend so I might actually have some pictures to post. Since that is the only thing people look at anyways. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...